The Over The Range Microwave Review
Over the range microwave ovens are very handy devices that fit right in with the design of your kitchen. These ranges can cook a wide range of dishes and some are even big enough to cook an entire turkey. While most use these ovens to reheat leftovers and heat up water, they are a viable means of cooking. These units are made to match the range that sits below it. Over the years, these ovens have advanced and many of them today have plenty of cooking options. Large LCD screens and easy to use push button operations come standard with many models.
Many over the range microwave ovens are designed to save countertop space. These units are used to cook all types of foods from start to finish. They also come in very useful for heating leftovers and melting butter. These very versatile kitchen machines do a wonderful job of making life easier for family around the world. While microwave ranges have been around for many years, these new models cook more evenly and offer a wide range of cooking options. Built to last, most over the range microwaves will withstand the wear and tear of daily use without breaking down. These units just might be a great investment for those who led busy lives or have large families.
The Top Pick
Top 5 Over The Range Microwave
|Rank||Product||Capacity (Cu. Ft.)||CMF||Wattage
There are many different things to considered when purchasing an over the range microwave oven. Because this is a major home purchase, many consumers put a lot of thought into the buying process. There are many different factors to think about, and today we are going to learn more about these factors. The buyer’s guide below will help you make a purchasing decision and guide you in the right direction. So if you are going to be buying a new over the range microwave oven soon, you just might want to read the entire buyer’s guide.
- Size: Choosing the right size microwave oven for the home is very important. Not all units will fit above all range types. So consumers have to be very careful when they are choosing a microwave.
- Easy to use: Some over the counter microwave ovens are hard to program and even harder to operate. Many consumers try to avoid purchasing these types of units. That’s why finding a microwave that can be operated without spending days of learning how to program them is a must. Microwave ovens should also come with easy to read instructions that clearly help the new owner quickly get started using the model. This easy to set up unit can be installed by the homeowner or a local handyman specialist in just a few hours. Some units may require specialty wiring and a certified electrician may need to be consulted during the installation process.
- Easy to clean: Over the counter microwaves get dirty and need to be cleaned often. Having a model that has a removable inside plate that can be placed in the dishwasher is always a plus. Being able to wipe the rest of the unit clean is also important. Many of these microwave ovens are easy to wipe down with a soapy wet rag.
- Design: Having a beautifully designed over the range microwave is very important to most people. These units will often be placed in the kitchen and will need to match the surrounding appliances. Having a modern looking over the counter microwave will provide function and beauty to any household kitchen. Many consumers like to have stylish kitchens and these over the range microwave ovens just might help them achieve that goal.
- Quality: Consumers often spend tons of time looking at the quality of a product. This holds true for microwave ovens as well. Most buyers will inspect for quality and look for only those microwave ovens that are built from the highest quality materials. This will ensure that the product that they are buying will last for many years to come.
- Cost effective: Many consumers choose an over the range microwave oven that is midrange in price. This is a cost-effective method that will save money but will not risk quality. Units that cost too much are often avoided because consumers simply don’t like shelling out their hard-earned cash. But they don’t want to buy cheaper models because they fear the quality will be poor.
- Warranty: Most consumers are looking for an over the range microwave that comes with at least a 90-day warranty or more. The longer the warranty the better. A solid warranty shows that the manufacturer is standing behind their product 100%. On the other hand, if the microwave comes with no warranty, it can send the wrong message to the consumer who might shy away from the purchase.