The Single Serve Blender Review
When you are blending a smoothie or other type of beverage and you only need one serving, breaking out the family blender is a hassle. Getting a big blender dirty for just one single severing is not something that we like to do. Luckily now there are single serve blenders that make preparing drinks for one person super easy. These smaller blenders are great tools in the kitchen and come in really handy. Many of them allow you to take your drink on the go and come with optional lids. These blenders are often quieter than larger models, making them great for early morning time use.
Single serve blenders are convenient and easy to clean. These blenders are great for a wide range of uses but are mainly used to blend beverages. Smoothie making is simple and easy with these kitchen appliances and many have a dual purpose. Some single serve blenders come with a detachable mug that you can carry with you while on the go. These blenders are designed to help you make healthy drinks and reduce the amount of cleanup.
The Top Pick
Top 5 Single Serve Blender
|Rank||Product||Capacity (oz)||Wattage||Warranty (Years)
There are many different reasons why people buy single serve blenders. Today we will go over some of those factors that might influence a consumer. Each of these factors are important to consumers and they will help you better determine which personal blender is right for you.
- Portability: Many people love to take their protein shakes and smoothies to work with them or to the gym. So, when shopping for a single serve blender many consumers look for ones that have detachable portable mugs. They also look for mugs that will fit safely in their car’s drink holder. Many people take their mugs along with them on their morning commute to work. Having a mug that is too big or too small to fit in the holder can be a big turn-off to some.
- Size: Size is also a factor when it comes to single serve blenders. Many people want a small blender that can hold enough ingredients to make just one serving. One serving is different to each induvial. But for the most part, people look for blenders with at least a 20-ounce mug. Any mug that is too large might be harder to carry around. A mug that is too small won’t give you the serving size you are use too and might require you to blend more of your drink of choice.
- Noise level: This is another important factor that consumers look at. Most want a blender that is not going to wake the entire household up in the morning. Many people like to get an early start and they might be leaving the house before their loved ones. So, having a quite blender is very important.
- Easy to operate: Many consumers want a single serve blender that is easy to use. Having a single button control makes the blender easy to operate and there will be less confusion when trying to find the right setting to use. With just one push of the button, you should have desired results.
- Easy to clean: One of the most important factors that people look for in a single serve blender is how easy will it be to clean. Most of us use a dishwasher so finding a blinder that is dishwasher safe is a big factor as well. Also, they look for a personal blender with a base unit that is easy to wipe down.
- BPA Free: Many people are now aware of the potential dangers of BPA. So many consumers look for blenders that come with BPA-free mugs. They also look for break resistant blenders for safety reasons. Having a safe single serve blender for their family to use is of high importance to most consumers.
- Design: A lot of people want blenders that are appealing to the eyes. Sleek stylish personal blinders will look great in the kitchen and won’t need to be hidden away. People like to show off their blenders and having one that looks great is just as important as function.
- Quality: This is a highly important factor that nearly every consumer looks out for. Blenders that are of high quality are sought after because shoppers feel that they will be getting their money’s worth. With so many different single serve blenders on the marker finding, one that is of high-quality is a must.
- Cost effective: Consumers want to purchase a blender that is price friendly. Many have a budget in mind when shopping for blenders and they try to stick with that budget. On the other hand, shoppers will often steer clear from blenders that are priced very low in fear of sacrificing quality.
- Warranty: Many shoppers like to purchase products that come with at least a one-year warranty. They feel that having a warranty will protect their investment and if something does go wrong they can get it fixed free of charge or their money back. Having a warranty also means that the company who manufactured the blender stands behind their product.