The Zero Turn Mower Review
When cutting grass commercially or just at home, a zero turn mower is the perfect machine. These fast and powerful mowers are great for getting around trees and tight corners. The mowers are designed to be super quiet while still working hard to cut even the deepest grass. Comfortable to operate, zero turn mowers will not make you tired at the end of the day.
Zero turn mowers are perfect for both commercial use and home use. These mowers are professionally designed and contain high-quality parts. With lots of horse power, these lawn care machines can move very quickly without compromising the job. Many people choose these lawn mowers over traditional models because of ease of use and its versatile stick steering.
The Top Pick
Top 5 Zero Turn Mower
|Rank||Product||Cutting Width (Inches)||Power (HP) ||Warranty (Years)
When consumers are looking for zero turn mowers, they often look for certain features. These features are referred to as factors of purchase and impact the choices made by consumers. Many of these factors are highly important to buyers and need to be included when shopping for zero turn mowers. Below you will find a very informative buyers guide that can help explain these factors. If you are in the market for a new zero turn mower this year, you just might want to check this very helpful guide out.
- Portability: Many people carry their zero turn around to cut grass for other people. Having the ability to place a lawn mower on a trailer for easy transport is essential. Many look for mowers that are not too wide. This allows them to easily load the machine without causing any damage to the unit or the trailer.
- Engine size: Having an engine with enough horsepower to get the job done is super important. Buyers typically look for a machine that has an engine size of at least 20 horsepower or greater. Having this much HP might seem like an overkill to some, but when you have to mow deep grass it comes in very handy. Having a larger engine also means that you will be able to cut in wet areas without having to worry about getting stuck.
- Blade width: Blade width is often a concern when shopping for lawn mowers. Most people want a machine with a blade width of at least 54 inches. This gives riders lots of coverage and will help reduce the amount of time needed to cut grass. The larger the blade width the more grass that can be cut in a single pass. While some people love to cut grass, most try to reduce the time they spend mowing the lawn.
- Noise level: A mower that is quiet is always preferred over one that is noisy. So having a good muffler is essential. Many buyers look for mowers that can be used even in the late afternoon without annoying neighbors. Having a quiet mower is also much better for your hearing. Hearing loss is a serious issue that many people face due to loud lawn equipment.
- Easy to clean: After a day of cutting grass, riders want a lawn mower that is easy to clean. Many zero turn mowers have fittings that allow you to attach a water hose. This will help wash away grass from under the cutting deck. A clean mower will last much longer than one that has not been properly maintained. This will also help reduce costly breakdowns.
- Quality: People are looking for zero turn mowers that are made from high-quality materials. Strong sheet metal, long lasting seats, and top notch motors are all things that shoppers look for. Having durable materials will mean that your lawn mower of choice will last for many years to come. A zero turn lawn mower purchase is a very large investment, and people want to know that they are getting a quality machine for their money.
- Comfort: Riding on a zero turn mower needs to be a comfortable ride. So most customers are looking for a model that has a nice comfortable seat. Also, they are looking for mowers that have all the control where they can reach them easily. Many people who purchase these larger styled mowers often have larger yards to cut. This means that they are on the mower for a longer period of time. So staying comfortable is very important.
- Cost effective: Homeowners and lawn mower service companies all look for high-quality zero turn mowers. But most are not willing to pay an arm and a leg for a mower. Most people choose the medium ranged mowers for practical reasons. They also avoid those mowers that are cheap and seem too good to be true.
- Warranty: When shopping for zero turn mowers, most consumers look for a mower that has at least a 90-day warranty. The longer the warranty the better when it comes lawn mowers. This shows that the machine being sold is of solid construction and that the company who makes the model stands behind their product. If no warranty is offered, chances are most consumers will not purchase the unit.