The IWD Holster Review
An IWD holster is also known as an inside the waistband holster. These holsters help gun owners carry their firearms with them while on the go. Designed for concealment these guns holster will keep the weapon out of sight but ready in case they are needed. Built for quick draw these holsters are made for the purpose of self-defense. Today we are going to review one of the best IWD holsters on the market today.
IWD holsters are easy to wear and will help pistol concealment less of a chore. These holsters are sleekly designed for fast draw and help keep the firearm safe while not in use. The gun holsters fit perfectly inside the waistband and cannot be seen. This helps follow the state laws of concealment. Perfect for self-defense, the holsters allow any certified gun owner to have the extra security they strive for. Many people including law enforcement carry backup guns and these holsters can be used for this purpose. These holsters come in a wide range of selections, with many features that gun owners use the most.
The Top Pick
Top 5 IWB Holster
|1||Alien Gear||Thermoelastic Polymer||Left Handed
|3||Concealment-Express||Carbon Fiber||Right Handed
|4||CYA Supply Co||Boltaron Plastic||Right Handed
|5||Relentless Tactical||Leather||Right Handed
There are several important factors that go into the purchase of an inside the waistband gun holster. Each of these factors are very important to those who carry a pistol on a daily basis. To better understand these features there is a helpful buyer’s guide below. One by one these features will be compared so that you can make a more educated purchase. So if are thinking of buying an IWD gun holster this year, you just might want to take notes.
- Ease of use: Having a holster that is easy to take on and off is highly sought after. Many of those who carry guns every day also want a holster that will not get in the way of things. Being able to move around while wearing a gun is a very big deal. Also, buyers want a holster that will bend with them as they move. This is super important to those who live an active lifestyle but still want to have the protection of a firearm.
- Comfort: When you wear a holster all day it’s very important that it is comfortable. Buyers look for pistol holsters that are easy to wear. Many try to find a holster that feels like wearing nothing at all. To achieve this goal, soft but strong materials will need to be used.
- Size: The size of the holster will be determined by the type of pistol being carried. Most people carry 9mm handguns so holster will need to be able to easily accommodate this size pistol. For larger firearms, bigger bulkier holsters will need to be required and may not be ideal for concealment.
- Concealment: A holster that is easy to conceal is what most gun owners look for. Because many state laws require a pistol to be completely concealed having a holster that is going to do the job right is important. While many like to open carry some states will not allow it and having a concealed holster to wear in public is a big plus. This will let you obey the law and still be able to protect yourself and the ones that you love the most.
- Quality: IWD holsters need to be made from only the finest materials. Leather, high-quality plastics and spring steel are all sought after. These materials will ensure that the gun holster will stand the test of time and the wear and tear of everyday use.
- Design: Having a sleek design will not only look good while wearing the holster but it will make drawing the firearm easier. Being able to pull your gun out quickly and safely is of the utmost importance. Gun owners and those in law enforcement always look at the design of a holster before they make a final purchasing decision.
- Cost Effective: Being cost effective is also very important. Gun owners who carry their firearm want a holster that is not too cheap but not too expensive. People tend to shy away from cheaper holsters because they feel they are of poor quality. On the other hand, they also don’t want to waste money on a holster that costs too much. High-quality holsters do no need to cost and arm and a leg. There are plenty of mid-range holster on the market that might be right for everyday carry.
- Warranty: Most shoppers are looking for at least a 60-day warranty when they are purchasing a gun holster. Having a two-month warranty or longer means that they can return the product if it fails. This also means that the manufacture of this holster stands by their product 100%. Some manufacturers even have a full lifetime warranty which means that if anything breaks in the lifetime of the owner it will be replaced free of charge.